Sunday, October 23, 2011

MY FIRST MEMORY :)


How lucky we are! Thanks to pictures we can still remember our childhood! I know I would not remember the half of the things I do If I hadn't seen some pictures. That's the reason I choose a picture to show you one of my four year memories.

As all the years since I was three, my and my cousins travelled to “Valls”, a small town of Catalonia where my mother bought an incredible house of 200 squared meters. There we had a huge garden with many fruit trees (the one I liked the most was the fig tree), a swimmingpool, a vegetable garden... One day, my cousin Pere, by that times he was eight years old, did something special to my little cousin Joan and me, he dressed up us!

He took some face colours and drew strange lines on our faces, like Christmas Amerindian (you can see the result in the picture). I specially remember how fun I had, at first I refused the idea of being painted. But when I saw Joan, I couldn't say no. We looked so funny that my mum had to take a picture of us, thanks to her nowadays I can still laughed when I remember that moment.

From that day on Pere just took the habit of dressing up us every time we joined. Sometimes we still do! It's has become a cousins tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment